In theory, we’re going to Outside Lands to see Carly Rae Jepsen, Beck, Portugal. The Man, Bon Iver, Jamie xx, and all of the other incredible bands in attendance. But if we’re being totally honest and you know us by now, we’re also going because of the food.
One of our favorite lady boss restaurateurs, Anna Weinberg, has curated an incredible line up of vendors that will help fuel our three day adventure. Our top six must trys?
- Hawker Fare’s Khao Soi Spicy Tamarind and Pork Egg Drop Soup
- Powder’s Taiwanese Shaved Snow Cone
- A16’s Vesuvio Pizza
- Petit Marlowe’s Truffled Brie Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Del Popolo’s Wood-Fired Margherita Pizza
- Lady Falcon Coffee Club’s Small-Batch Drip Coffee
In a perfect world, we’ll go from show to show completely content because we’ve feasted on an array of unbelievable food SF is famous for...how great is that?!
Photo credit: Aubrie Pick