Gift-giving is an art and when you shop locally you take it to the next level…
Loyale is based in SF’s Sunset District and we've come to love many businesses that are established here, so we've curated a Sunset Gift Guide. No matter where you’re based, as the pandemic continues to wreak havoc, shopping locally is imperative for your favorite establishments to survive through the spring.
We’re spotlighting gifts guaranteed to delight during an unquestionably difficult year…
- Spruce up a loved one's tabletop or kitchen with @loyalestudio’s SF-made, Japanese milled cotton linens
- Make someone’s morning boost artisanal with these niche roasters, Lady Falcon Coffee Club, Andytown, Sunset Roasters, Henry’s House of Coffee and Trouble Coffee Co.
- Because gifting masks is a thing this year, snag our favorite SF-made ones from Passage One
- Carbs continue to be of great comfort, indulge with Twisted Donut, Devil’s Teeth, Chalos, The Pizza Place, Avast Bakeshop and Driftwood Bread Co.
- The holidays wouldn’t be complete without stocking stuffers, check out Establish’s kitschy socks and key chains, as well as unique earrings from Cody Ferris and chocolate bars from Little Burde Chocolate
- With stay at home orders back, consider buying a pal a virtual watercolor workshop from Lindsay Sterling
- Well-made accessories are always a welcome gift, consider Odsy’s stunning and sturdy tote, as well as gift cards to Mohinders and Footprint USA
Happy shopping friends and remember, as our world evolves through this challenging time, our actions matter now more than ever. Make your holiday shopping count and invest in your community...
Photo credits: Avast Bakeshop, Lady Falcon Coffee Club, ODSY Workshop, Mohinders, Lindsay Stripling, Twisted Donuts