Eight skilled artisans, including fabric mills, pattern makers and sewers, have used their lifelong experience to help us develop and craft each Loyale product before it’s wrapped with care in eco-friendly packaging and sent your way, but there’s more to know about our commitment to being a sustainable and principled company.
Building + Fostering Community
- We make the effort to work with partners from label makers, to printers, to eco-packaging manufacturers in the US, California and San Francisco to support businesses dedicated to quality, eco-friendly practices and creating jobs in our country and region.
- 5% of Loyale’s sales are split between La Cocina and Kitchen Table Advisors who are making a positive impact on immigrant/POC livelihoods, US food systems and farming communities.
- We also donate products to inspiring Americans with our Linens for Good initiative.
- We choose to ship orders with USPS because they deliver to every address in the US and nearly half of its 630,000 employees are BIPOC and 100,000 are veterans.
- We are proud members of SFMade, an organization that supports local manufacturers who create jobs and career pathways for local residents who have overcome barriers to employment for a more vibrant, equitable, and resilient economy.
Responsibly Sourced Materials
- This is also known as supply chain responsibility.
- We make every effort to get to know our vendors and learn about the processes behind the materials we use.
- Across the board, we do our utmost to work with more sustainable leaning companies that are aware of their social and environmental impacts.
- We collaborate with Japanese mills who foster safe work environments, invest in high integrity fibers and state-of-the-art technologies that reduce waste water and pollutants; these aspects ensure we are not compromising the safety of mill workers, are offering made to last materials and limiting environmental degradation.
- We even go so far as to source ethically made tags and care labels; our supplier is based in Charlotte and makes high quality products at their North Carolina factory.
- We recycle and donate our fabric selvage waste.
- We go out of our way to invest in superior inputs, so that we can make high-quality products that won’t end up in the landfill after a few uses.
- Loyale is dedicated to plastic free packaging, eco-paper goods and shipping materials that are made of post-consumer waste and are recyclable. These components are all made in the US.
- Looking to move towards a zero waste lifestyle? In the US, 80 rolls of paper towel are used per person, per year, by using our linens as napkins and for spills, you are reducing a great deal of virgin tree paper waste.
Made in California
- San Francisco is 7 by 7 miles and we design, develop and produce all product within the city limits.
- We’re proud and committed to collaborating with SF-based partners whose owners pride themselves on strict standards for fair wages and safe working conditions.
- Our pattern maker is in the Dog Patch, the family-owned factory we partner with is in Potrero Hill and we ship orders from our studio in the Outer Sunset, staying close to home for all aspects of our production drastically reduces our carbon footprint.