In addition to donating 5% of our sales to La Cocina and Kitchen Table Advisors, organizations that empower BIPOC cooks and farmers to realize their entrepreneurial dreams, we are supporting inspiring people across America with our Linens for Good initiative.
Think of the unsung heroes who are guiding us through this unprecedented collision of a pandemic, climate change and racial reckoning movement. Farmers working through smoky conditions; nurses on the front lines in hospitals; aides caring for isolated seniors; restaurant owners donating meals to essential workers; nonprofit founders fighting for equality and social justice; food pantry workers and school meal packers; the firefighters and first responders putting their lives on the line in emergency response. The list goes on and on...
So we are inviting you to help us celebrate the exemplary people that are positively impacting your life.
Our Linens for Good program is simple, you nominate a person whose actions have made you stop and smile, whose selflessness has made a difference, and whose kindness has made difficult days a little easier. Each month our team will select 4 recipients and we will email them a gift card to redeem their complimentary linen. And yes, you can nominate yourself...
How it works:
- The start and end dates for October’s nominations are the 20th to 22nd.
- Fill out the form below; one nomination per person please.
- We’ll select 4 nominees by October 29th.
- Our team will email the 4 recipients their linen gift cards on October 30th.
- We’ll feature profiles of the heroes that you nominate on this website and our social media platforms.
- Your privacy is important to us, Loyale will not spam you or share the information from your form; click here for the complete Linens for Good entry guidelines.